Monday, December 3, 2012

Bows, bows & more bows!

Lately, I've been wearing lots of bows and headbands in my hair.  I think they look super cute, and they are a convenient and fun way to keep your hair out of your face.  My bow obsession started this past fall, when I was picking out my outfits for the football games at my university.  Football and tailgates are really big at my school, which means that looking good at these events is crucial.  So, my friend and I went shopping at a few campus stores to stock up on school spirit gear, and we came across the most adorable bows!  They were the colors of our school (maize and blue--I think you can easily guess which school I go to!).  Because the bows looked so good in my hair, I decided to try out some hair accessories.  I started wearing seersucker bows, plaid headbands, pink ribbons and even crystal headbands!  I grew to love matching my hair accessories with my outfits, especially because I felt that it gave my outfit character and showed that I like to have fun with my clothes.  Everyone should try out hair accessories!  Not only are they so darn cute, but they are super practical (I love that my hair is never in my face anymore!).

Here are some of my top picks:


 Seersucker Bows (Comes in 6 colors & a monogram option) $7 (via Etsy)

Navy Check Bow $7 (via Etsy)

Diamond Headband, $29.50 (via J. Crew)


Vicki Jerangle Carrick Headband, $30 (via Kiel James Patrick)

xoxo Kasia

No comments:

Post a Comment