Friday, August 17, 2012

College Essentials: Polaroid Heart



School is almost upon us.  For me, that means going back to college.  I'm so excited to see my friends and to learn (don't judge), but one of the things I'm most excited about is decorating my dorm room!  Around this time of the year, I see advertisements everywhere for back-to-school essentials.  But when on a college budget, it's pretty hard to buy items.  So why not make them?  There are so many DIY project that are super easy, inexpensive and (most of all) fun!  I came across this easy project that looks beautiful in any dorm or apartment bedroom: THE POLAROID HEART!  Instead of buying frames or sticky tacking photos in a square, pick a shape and form your photos into that shape!

xoxo Kasia

2 comments:

  1. hi!
    really nice blog!
    I think that idea is amazing , and think Im gonna do that in my room.
    Check out my blog if you want , but it's on swedish , but you can translate or just check out my picture.
    Hug.. Petra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment! I'll definitely check out your blog. :)

      Delete