Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Favorites

It's almost the weekend!  Which means it's time for my Friday Favorites!  Today was an amazing week.  I got to spend time with my friend yesterday, having a movie marathon with her and her sister.  We watched Father of the Bride, which I had never seen before.  It got me so excited for my own wedding, which I can't wait to start planning for...I just need to find my guy first!  Then we watched another great movie, Just Friends.  It's a little over-the-top, but the humor never gets told.  I also spent lots of time with my brother this week (we saw The Campaign the other day, which was AMAZING!) and got ice cream with another friend.  I'd say it was a pretty fun-filled week!

Favorite Summer Treat (Greek Yogurt Popsicles via Eat-Drink-Smile):

Favorite Dog (my dog Buttercup!):

Favorite Summer Trend (Colored denim):

Favorite Accessory (Kiel James Patrick knot bracelet):


xoxo Kasia

No comments:

Post a Comment