Friday, August 17, 2012

Daily Playlist: Back Road


I'm feeling pretty patriotic today!  Maybe it's the beautiful sun outside, shining on the land of our great country or it's the fact that I've been listening to country non-stop today.  But nevertheless, I'm about ready to take a back road and go road tripping.  Too bad I already have plans tonight!  So in commemoration of my red, white and blue mood, here's the top 5 songs I've been listening to today!

5. Old Crow Medicine Show - Wagon Wheel
4. Brad Paisley - Old Alabama
3. Chris Cagle - Got My Country On
2. Eli Young Band - Even If It Breaks Your Heart
1. Florida Georgia Line - Cruise

Honorable Mention (I just love this song so much that I couldn't exclude it from today's playlist!):
Jason Aldean - Days Like These

xoxo Kasia

No comments:

Post a Comment