Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Favorites

This has been an amazing week!  I got to spend some last-minute time with so many of my friends are who going off to college and some friends who are going to college with me!  I got lots of frozen yogurt, walked my dog a lot and did ridiculous amounts of shopping.  The week was fun, the weather was perfect and everyone was in a good mood.  This is what I would hope every week would be like!

Favorite Road Trip Song (The Wind by Zac Brown Band):

Favorite To-Go Thermos (Just bought this, can't wait to use it! Vineyard Vines):

Favorite Home Idea: 

Favorite Guy of the Week (Gregg Sulkin):

Favorite Poster (I want this on my wall!):
xoxo Kasia

2 comments:

  1. Follow me and I will follow you! I like to use Bloglovin!

    xo
    Deanne

    myfashavenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog! I just checked out yours and I love it. I followed it!!

      Delete