Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Welcome!

Hey everyone!


I've finally decided to start up my own blog post about my personal favorite fashion designs, decor, recipes and anything else that inspires me!  Though I'm going to be revolving around fashion and my own designs, I want to include anything that is inspiration to me and hopefully will inspire some of you!

A little big about me...
My name is Kasia (pronounced Kasha) I'm currently a rising sophomore at the University of Michigan (Go Blue!) and my current focus area is history and pre-law.  I secretly want to do something fashion related in the future.  I love the outdoors--anything from skiing the Sierra Nevada's to kayaking my local lakes.  Romantic comedies and thriller films are my favorites, with a sprinkling of John Hughes and cheesy 1990s teen flicks.  I'm convinced that without Vince Vaughn, Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson, comedy wouldn't exist.  I absolutely adore the color pink, but I try not to exclude my second favorites of turquoise, mint green and pastel yellow.  I don't have a favorite designer or style--my style depends on my mood, where I may have just traveled from or...well really a bunch of different factors!  My family and friends mean the most to me, I love them so much, and without their support, I wouldn't be where I am and the person I am today.

I've been discreetly sketching clothing designs and pairing up teen vogue cut outs for years.  It wasn't until this past year in one of my history classes that, for the first time, someone caught a glimpse of my designs.  I was sketching some dresses, someone saw the dress designs I was sketching and mentioned how much they loved them.  I was so thrilled that I thought, well maybe others might like my designs too too.  So I showed a few more people, who liked them too, and I finally decided that I might as well put effort into a blog to show others too!  So let me know what you think of posts, pictures and anything else you find interesting.  Enjoy!! xoxo Kasia

No comments:

Post a Comment