Monday, August 27, 2012

Daily Playlist: Sunny Daze


Today is sort of a mucky, rainy day here in good ol' Michigan, but I actually made this playlist yesterday and meant to put it up yesterday because it was such an amazing day...but never got around to it.  But anyways, yesterday was such a gorgeous day!  It was sunny and, thankfully, comfortably warm since our air conditioner conveniently broke.  So I had all the windows in my house wide open, with a beautiful breeze coming through and the sun peeking its way into my bedroom.  I loved it and wished everyday was that beautiful.  Plus, I had The Hills on constant reruns, and it was just the most perfect day overall.  Keeping my playlist in order with the weather and my happy mood, here is today's (actually yesterday's) playlist!

5. Vampire Weekend - Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa
4. Lady Danville - Operating
3. Michael Franti & Spearhead - The Sound of Sunshine
2. The Format - Give It Up (Same singer as the band F.U.N.!)
1. Foster The People - Don't Stop (Color on the Walls)

No comments:

Post a Comment