Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Review: Mustard Seed

I just got back from visiting my friend on the East Coast a few days ago.  I had an amazing time with her and her family, and we, of course, did lots of shopping!  One particular store that I just couldn't stay out of is called Mustard Seed.  It's a small used and overstock clothing shop with both high-end designers and Forever 21 products in Bethesda, Maryland.  I found lots of cute shorts, pants, dresses, tops and belts, but this store is also full of shoes, handbags, clutches, sunglasses and jewelery.  They literally have everything!  My friend told me it is usually a hit-or-miss, but I guess I was lucky because I always came out with inexpensive hits!  So anybody in the DC/Baltimore area, check out Mustard Seed! 

Here are some items that I found:

Belt - J. Crew, $8

Peach Denim - Blank NYC, $38

Cream Cotton Sweater - J. Crew, $16

xoxo Kasia

No comments:

Post a Comment