Friday, August 24, 2012

Fall Favorites: The Sweater + Vest Combo

I love fall fashion.  Every year, I look forward to busting out my favorite fall staple items and mixing them up with some new clothes that I got for the current season, so my wardrobe is a combo of old and new items.  One of my favorite fall fashion combos is the sweater and vest combination.  Just match a cute vest with a sweater underneath, a pair of leggings, some cute rainboots for wet weather or leather riding boots for colder weather and you already have a perfect outfit!  Plus, it's both fashionable and practical because this outfit is warm enough for even the colder fall days.  Here's an example of my ideal fall outfit:

  1. Burberry Scarf
  2. J. Crew Sweater
  3. J. Crew Quilted Vest
  4. Black Leggings
  5. Hunter Boots
  6. Plaid Headband, Burberry Headband, Kiel James Patrick Headband
xoxo Kasia

No comments:

Post a Comment