Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tuesday Ten: European Playlist

Every Tuesday, I'm going to try to post my top 10 things of the past week.  It could be anything from music to food to even workouts!  Enjoy!


Just less than a month ago, I got back from Europe.  I traveled all over Poland, visiting family, exploring castles and eating lots of food!  When I travel to a new place, I like to listen to their music, attend concerts, shop at local bazaars and eat their food so I can get immersed into their culture.  Poland, like most of Europe, is really into dance/electronic upbeat music.  So here are my favorite songs heard while in Poland!

1. KICK - Fest Hos Mig (Summer 2008 Remix)
2. Aura Dione - Geronimo
3. Alyssa Reid - Alone Again
4. Lolita - Joli Garcon (Ron Bon Beat RMX Edit)
5. Italobrothers - Boom (feat. Carlprint)
6. Kobojsarna - Sång Om Ingenting
7. Avicii - The Party Next Door (feat. Taio Cruz)
8. Tacabro - Tacata
9. Italobrothers - Stamp on the Ground
10. Rihanna - We Found Love (feat. Calvin Harris) (Chuckie Remix)

xoxo Kasia

No comments:

Post a Comment