Thursday, August 16, 2012

Daily Playlist: Sparkles


Today I'm in a really...bubbly mood.  I really don't have any other way to describe it!  I'm just in a great, wonderful and peppy mood.  So, of course, the music I'm listening to is going to be fun too!  However, these songs are NOT Call Me Maybe types of songs.  Yeah, they're sort of girly, but they have deeper, inspirational lyrics hidden behind the energetic music.  Each one portrays a message of hope and self-confidence.  So, here's the songs I'm listening to today:

5. Natasha Bedingfield - Neon Lights
4. Scissor Sisters - Only The Horses
3. Florence + The Machine - Shake It Out
2. Sara Bareilles - Unchartered (The music video is so cute and Adam Levine makes an appearance!)
1. Katie Herzig - Lost And Found

I chose Katie Herzig's Lost And Found as my number one song of the day because though the song sounds like another pop song, it definitely is not.  The first time I heard it, which was in the season 2 trailer for MTV's popular show Awkward, I got goosebumps.  It can be interpreted in so many ways depending on the situation a person may be in because for some, it's a love song but for others, the song may speak of someone coming out of a depression.  I have my own interpretation of the song, so it has its own special meaning to me, which is why I love it so much!

xoxo Kasia

No comments:

Post a Comment