Thursday, August 16, 2012

DIY: Ombre Distressed Denim Shorts

A few weeks ago, I was on a pursuit to become a little more hipster and artsy.  Though it's probably pretty mainstream of me to purposely go hipster, I tried it anyways.  With my creative hippie mind at work, I got busy making ombre distressed denim shorts.  They're perfect for a music festival or even a shopping day!  They're super easy to do, and it's actually pretty fun to do, especially distressing them.  So here is a quick how-to guide on how to create these trendy denim shorts:

What You Need:
  • Marker
  • Tweezers
  • Scissors
  • Shallow container for bleach
  • Bleach
  • An old toothbrush
Steps:
 
The steps can be pretty confusing to follow when they are written out, so here is a video on how to do it.  I actually used this same video to make my distressed ombre denim shorts!




Here is how my shorts turned out:
My next project is to make AZTEC ombre denim shorts.  I am so excited because I think they look so cool!  Here is my goal for the end of the summer:
xoxo Kasia



    No comments:

    Post a Comment